Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my professional teaching portfolio!

This is meant to act as a collection of all the work I have completed before and during my student teaching semester to complete my Bachelors of Science in Secondary Education with English Emphasis.

On the page tabs above, you will find:

  • Introduction
    • Academic and personal biography
    • A professional portrait
  • The Learner and Learning
    • Clinical Evaluations 1-3
  • Content Knowledge
    • Clinical Evaluation 4 
    • Content Knowledge Assessment
  • Instructional Practice
    • Classroom Management Philosophy  
    • Classroom Management Plan 
    • STEP Standards, Completed January 8, 2018-March 4, 2018
    • STEP Standards, Completed March 5, 2018-April 29, 2018
  • Professional Responsibilities
    • Professional Dispositions Assessment
    • Personal Teaching Philosophy Video Reflection
    • Professional Growth Plan
    • Professional and Updated Resume
  • Artifacts
    • Samples of student work
    • Lesson and Unit Plans designed by me
    • Worksheets designed by me
    • Examples of technology integration


Thanks for stopping by!
- Jesika Miller